Brain Injury

VA Approves New Regulations for Veterans who Suffer from Traumatic Brain Injuries

Veterans who suffer from traumatic brain injuries may begin to find it easier to receive the proper health care and compensation they deserve. The Department of Veterans Affairs has approved the new policy that will take effect on January 16, 2014, allowing thousands of veterans to file claims.

Since 2000, more […]

December 30th, 2013|Brain Injury|Comments Off on VA Approves New Regulations for Veterans who Suffer from Traumatic Brain Injuries

Reebok Launches Product that Monitors Head Trauma

Head trauma has made its way into headlines due to the heightened awareness of how contact sports affect the brain. There have been numerous incidents of head trauma within the professional sports industry that have raised red flags for other professional athletes as well as high school aged kids. Reebok […]

August 6th, 2013|Brain Injury, Personal Injury, Personal Injury Cases|Comments Off on Reebok Launches Product that Monitors Head Trauma

Brain Injuries: Symptoms, Support, and Guidance

Brain injuries occur every 15 seconds resulting in 2 million incidents each year. They can leave the injured person disabled, with a change in personality, or even death. 51% of those injuries are caused by motor vehicle accidents. The other 49% break-down as follows:

21% – Falls
12% – Assaults and […]

March 22nd, 2013|Brain Injury|Comments Off on Brain Injuries: Symptoms, Support, and Guidance