According to the Sudbury School Committee, Nixon Elementary School, some undercooked chicken strips were accidently served to some students at the Nixon Elementary School. Parents of students were alerted of the cafeteria mistake on Wednesday.

The School Committee did not elaborate on how many children could have been exposed. A teacher in the lunch room was made aware of the undercooked food and in-turn alerted the school nurse and principal.

After the mistake was noticed, the chicken was pulled from the lunch menu and an alternate meal was offered. The cafeteria at the elementary school is run by Chartwells. Chartwells will be giving the public school a written report of the incident that includes preventative measures for the future.

Attorney Jim Brady and Associates have experience with food poisoning cases and stand ready to assist you.

The full article can be seen here.